Cities and Companions

Cities and Companions

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

9/29/2014 - Mazatlan Letter

Hey Everyone!

   So we had transfers and i am now in Mazátlan opening a new area, so that means we have no cell phone, no map, no folder with investigators or anything, and we are next to the beach!! yeah, 

   So sometimes you have no idea how much you are loved or wanted until you leave, as i was saying goodbye to the ward that i worked so hard with and helped them with their trials and challenges, they all came up to me and said goodbye and how much they will miss me. I was touched, i didn't think i did anything or helped in anyway. After the meetings the young women's presidente came up to me and gave me a wad of letters that they had all written. I then stopped by all of the members in the ward and took pictures with them it was amazing! i love them so much! we had to go home and i packed and got everything ready! so tired didn't really sleep at all like 3 hours. 

  Well i can't put pictures up just yet you will all have to wait next week and when i have time. I love you all thanks for everything.  Remember that everyday is a new day and we always have a choice, i know that this is true, i love it here in the mission, hey i can understand my companion! yeah, there are still words and phrases that i don't know. I love you all. Trabaja duro, Hacer lo mejor, y Nunca te Rindas!!!!!!

Always Happy,

Hermana Newmeyer

No comments:

Post a Comment