Cities and Companions

Cities and Companions

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

4/20/2015 - Culiacan Letter

Hey Everybody!

   Oh what joy i found when i opened my email today, so many friends and family have written and i feel so grateful.  I never knew what the effect was for a letter or something for a missionary to read. Its incredible! I feel so grateful and full of love and just ready to conquer the world. It is something that i look forward to every week and the chance to share my experiences that have happened. Thank you for all who are reading I am truly grateful for all. 
   
   This week was good, not as great as some of the other weeks that i have had but still good. We worked and looked for people, and we still walk every day i think i will be an expert walker by the time that i come back. Newmeyer walks will be nothing compared to this. So we went to a baptism this week that was for the other ward in our building and it was so beautiful you could feel the love of the ward for this family that is going to get baptized, the whole ward practically showed up and some from our ward as well! It was beautiful and you could feel the spirit the whole time. I wasn't feeling too well that day, just walked around with a headache and then it later became a migraine, oooh i despise those days, everything seemed liked a blur and i was just dizzy and wanting to throw up. Well, let me just tell you how awesome, how sweet, and caring my companion is. She said we are going home. I laid down and she just looked after me, it was really sweet of her and i cherished the moment even though i was feeling rotten inside and i wanted to die. I was truly grateful for all the times that were hard for us, we have been through a lot and we are both growing and learning still from our challenges and problems.

    I always think of the Disney movie, Peter Pan, when they are trying to fly, Peter says "all it takes is faith and trust, oh and a little bit of pixie dust." That really is all you need in a companionship, faith in one another and trust, and yes pixie dust, whatever you say it is, for me its love. I have learned to love each one of my companions with weaknesses and trials the whole package, its a wonderful experience. I hope that this week all will be well, and that we will all be able to trust and have faith in our Heavenly Father and Love for Him as well.  Thank you again for all the letters, it truly has made my week. I love you all.

Always Happy,

Hermana Newmeyer

No comments:

Post a Comment