Cities and Companions

Cities and Companions

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

6/1/2015 - Culiacan Letter & Pics

If you had one more week.........

Hey Everybody,

    Oh this week was amazing, we walked a whole bunch and we were able to contact a whole bunch and our district helped us and we were able to receive a good amount of referencias from them. I am so thrilled we have some new investigators and one really is a surprise for us, we passed by her and she literally said i only have 10 minutes and so we sat down and talked with her for ten minutes and we asked her if she would be baptized if she knew that it was true, and she said yes! so that was the first lesson, the second lesson she said that she wanted to go to church and know more, so we are pretty excited to teach her. 

    I love the mission work, there really is no greater satisfaction then to preach the gospel and tell people that Heavenly Father exists and He loves us. It is so beautiful! I am truly grateful that i have been able to work the whole time of my mission, the Lord has blessed me with health and with good companions that i could grow personally and that we could help our investigators grow as well, I am happy, content, and ready to continue to work, If I only had one more week....... I would work, love every minute of it and help others understand more of Jesus Christ. I love you all thank you for your letters and encouragement, thank you. 

Love you all,

Hermana Newmeyer

Relaxing in the Hammock's

District Luncheon

torta ahogado! (sooooooo goooooood)

No comments:

Post a Comment