Cities and Companions

Cities and Companions

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

7/21/2014 - Los Pinos Letter & Pics

Hey Everyone, 

    This week was amazing and a miracle to put it at that. We had the mother and daughter of the husband who was baptized last week and at first the mom wanted to wait. She had Elders come and visit her the first time six years ago and she knew that this was true, and continued to ask her husband to be baptized and finally he did, and now she wanted to wait. It was incredible that he was able to say yes and be baptized. It was a beautiful ceremony and we had two musical numbers and i was able to play the piano! I love playing. This week has been amazing and to be able to look through heaven's eyes and see who we really are and just feel an overwhelming love for them. I was scared and worried that they would become lest active, i didn't want them to leave ever. I love them so much. 

   I am so excited for this week! Its a miracle to have the opportunity to share the gospel and see people's lives change for good and see the love of Christ enter their lives. I love it here. Its also been raining really bad, i got to wear a garbage bag for a rain poncho! it was great! My new companion had the same skirt as me so we decided to dress the exact same and it was great, we had a good few laughs with the members. Well, not much to say we are short on time. I love you all and hope that all is going good and remember that Ether 12:6 is very real and only if we have faith. I love you!

Always Happy,

Hermana Newmeyer

Newly Baptized Brother with Family

The Garbage Bag Rain Poncho

We are just alike

Same skirt, same top, same nametag, and same pony tails.

No comments:

Post a Comment