Cities and Companions

Cities and Companions

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

1/23/2014 - San Cabos Letter & Pics

Hi Dad! 

   I'm in Mexico! super fun, i love it here, the area that i am in is san cabos, im on the penninsula! We left utah in the morning and arrived in culiacan at night. It was long and i was upset to my stomach and i almost threw up at the presidents house. Yeah that would have been a great memory but luckily i didn't. We went tracking the next day and i loved it. I actually understand quite a bit but i can't speak anything. We had our meeting with the Mission president and he is awesome, he has been the president for about 7 months now and he is great, his wife is so nice. We left culiacan on wedensday and flew to laz paz, so beautiful!!! and then me and Hma. Wall took a three hour bus ride to Los Cabos, we got there at 1030, it was a really long day, we slept in one room that had three beds and the other hermana slept on the floor and the shower was in the bathroom, i have pictures it was great i loved it. This apartment was were Hma Wall and her companion are staying and my companion are in San Cabos another hour away from Los Cabos. we have a really nice apt.  My companion is Hermana Ruiz, she is amazing, i love her. She is really patient and kind and listens and is really trying to help me with spanish. The people here are so nice and friendly, the temperature is amazing, although i did get some bug bites in laz paz and they itch like crazy. my preparation day is on monday so i will check again for emails and I am loving it here, i am excited to get to work and do what the Lord wants me to do. I am so grateful to be here and I know the Lord is looking after me. I love you and I hope that all is well. by the way, the food is amazing!!!!!!

love Hermana Newmeyer

Hermana Apartment in Los Cabos

Hermana Kitchen in Los Cabos

Hermana Bathroom/Shower in Los Cabos

San Cabos Beach

Hermana's Newmeyer & Ruiz

Apartment Bathroom/Shower in San Cabos

Hermana's in San Cabos Apartment

No comments:

Post a Comment