Cities and Companions

Cities and Companions

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

5/27/2014 - Culiacan Letter & Pics

Hey Everyone,

  This letter is really short, but full of wonderful changes, first i am in a new area, in Culiacan!!! yeah so excited and ready to work in a new area. Second we have a washer machine, halleluia!!! Third i think i am understanding Spanish, the people seem to respond to me now and not look at me weird like i have no clue what i just said. Anyway, another letter next week, but i am healthy, fine and super blond. I  will put up more fotos next week as well! I love you all, thanks for everything, and woohoo for Jordan Carlton (my cousin) who is serving his mission in the Philippines!!! so excited. Thanks for everything again. Love you all. Have a great week.

    "you have the right at any time to ask God to do something specific and personal so someone can feel His influence. It is a miracle."

Always Happy,
Hermana Newmeyer

Missionary District

Me and My Companion at Sunrise

Me and My Companion at Sunrise with Breeze

No comments:

Post a Comment